Do you need Cash for College? It’s not too late to meet the March 2 financial aid deadline. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), California Dream Act Application (CADAA) or the California Chafee Grant Application for Foster Youth now! Join me and the California Student Aid Commission for a Cash for College Webinar. Learn about the FAFSA, CADAA, Cal Grant and Chafee application and get your questions answered via the Cash for College hotline!
RSVP for this FREE webinar by February 16!*
*You must RSVP by February 16 as we must receive a minimum of twenty RSVPs for the event to take place.
Please have the following documents available during the webinar:
- Your FSA ID(For FAFSA filers ONLY) or Dream Act Account For (CADAA filers ONLY)
- Your parent or legal guardian’s FSA ID (if they have a SSN)
- Driver’s License, if you have one
- Social Security Card, if you have one
- Alien Registration Card, if you have one
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), if you have one
- List of colleges you are interested in to list on the applications
- Including at least one college in California
- Most current bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income
- 2020 tax information (1040’s and W2’s)
- This includes your parent or legal guardian’s tax information if you are a dependent student.
You will have an opportunity to ask questions via Q&A box (general questions only), via Facebook or via our Cash for College hotline during and after the webinar. Please have your FSA ID or Dream Act Account completed and ready prior to the webinar so you can follow along and complete the application!